Thursday, February 22, 2007

Follow-Up

We discussed the taser for a second in my Linguistics class yesterday. Someone in my class apparently saw it happen. Turns out that fool skateboarder tried to hit the police with his skateboard! Aye.

In other news, little baby Lauren is out of the hospital which is SO good!! And Mike and Michelle are having a boy! I love this growing family stuff. :)

Hm, other news... I just got back about an hour ago from a history midterm. We had to write an essay in 55 minutes choosing from two questions put on the board. I wrote about the United States forming the Constitutional Convention and pretty much everything about the constitution. ("yay" for being able to use notes!)
My friend Tasha is going into the hospital tomorrow for surgery on one of her feet. So keep her in your prayers for the surgery itself and the painful recovery.

I'll finish this up with some more randomness. I love language! hahaha...and making sentence trees.

No comments: