Thursday, March 15, 2007

Blurbs

I am better at mentioning little blurbs of thoughts rather than elaborate explanations. So here are some thoughts and subjects that have come up a lot recently in a few of my classes.

1) I'm pretty sick of political parties.

2) What is racism? Is it based on ethnicity? Just plain looks? Or is there more/less to it? People can get in arguments just about what race is, let alone how they stand on it.

3) I'm seriously loving Linguistics. It's difficult to transcribe, but it's still really fun. It also helps that my teacher completely loves it as well and our class has picked up on that and bonded. ghoti=fish!

4) Spring Break starts on March 23. Get excited!

1 comment:

mpwalker said...

"3) I'm seriously loving Linguistics. It's difficult to transcribe, but it's still really fun. It also helps that my teacher completely loves it as well and our class has picked up on that and bonded. ghoti=fish!"

i love lamp....i love lamp!