Thursday, August 25, 2011

Random Question Tag


Oh, hi. I really DO exist! There's this random tag going around some places on the internet. And well, here I am, nothing to do (except clean the apartment), so let's do this!

#1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Nothing too fancy-- Megs.
#2. What's a weird habit of yours?
Quadruple checking to see if I locked the car or not. Luckily, my new car honks to let me know I did.
#3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Someone scaring me while I blow dry my hair. I always dry it with the bathroom door shut.
#4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
Cascada dance music. Or silly things like Christmas music or the Fiddler on the Roof soundtrack.
#5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
Bad driving. Seriously. I try so hard to drive well. And others are just so completely careless. Drives me nuts in the Bay Area, especially.
#6. What's one of your nervous habits?
Avoiding eye contact. Nervous giggles. the usual.
#7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The right side
#8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
Not a clue. But I had a giant doll that I think we called Megan. Fancy that!
#9. What's the drink you order at starbucks?
Well, I work there. So I get different things. But mostly, either iced or hot black tea. Or chai lattes. Lately, it's been hot Awake (black) tea every morning.
#10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
Wearing SPF. I have tons of SPF products for my face/body to protect me. But only wear it 1/2 the time.
#11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Every which way. Except towards the back wall, I suppose.
#12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
David thinks it's cool that I can raise each eyebrow, one at a time. But I don't think that is too unique. I can do that Elvis lip thing too.
#13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
My name is Megan, and I like pizza.
#14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
"My goodness!"
#15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
Tank top & leggings, hair pulled atop me head.

No comments: