Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer Uniform

Please excuse the fuzzy pixely photo. My first time doing this.


This Summer I've been wearing nearly the same thing every day. Comfortable shoes, breezy dresses & shirts, simple jewelry, and fitted blazers. Where I live in the Bay Area it is actually mostly sunny. And considering we're only about 10 minutes away from complete cloud cover it's been a pretty awesome sunshine-y Summer. Here's what I call my Summer Uniform:

1. I have a white cotton/linen dress I got from Target. Here is something similar.
Also, I've been wearing my Converse shoes non-stop.
2. Goodwill has treated me well and spoiled me with a perfect pinstripe blazer from a no-name brand. Here is an adorable one from Zara.
3. Remember that bow belt I was adoring awhile back? I found mine at Asos!
4. Forever21 has cheap jewelry that I just throw on with anything.
5. My new favorite shirt on clearance at Old Navy. I wore it 3x last week....
6. Any pair of old skinny jeans rolled up just a bit. Makes me feel like I should be camping or gardening. And I kind of love that.

What's your favorite thing to wear in the Summer?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey,

I follow your blog on blogger, I am a web designer and a fellow blogger and I have a lot of projects that I am working on. One of them is a Forum Community where women and young ladies can talk to each other and ask for advice, help, opinions on different topics such as fashion, cosmetics, life, health and fitness.

Would you like to be a part of that? If so you can sign up to the site http://www.crashingintofashion.com, I would really appreciate the help :) Keep on with the great blog!

Miry