Thursday, September 23, 2010

Highlights of Semi-Recent Months

Now that the wedding is over, I have free time to enjoy my days off instead of stressing over tiny details of wedding woes. It's been a busy Summer, but somewhere in there, I had time to enjoy a few bits of family and friends.

A visit from my brother Michael while he was in California for a friend's wedding. I only had one day off, but drove 5 hours to spend all day with him and drive back just in time for work.

My birthday weekend in May was spent renting a Camaro and driving to San Diego. Ahhhhh loved it.

In July, my Aunt threw a bridal shower for me in Fresno. The only photo I caught was one with me and Grandma Nadine. Such a sweet day for both of us.

David and I ventured over to Sacramento and paid a visit to the California State Railroad Museum. A place my family and I visited many times before with my Dad, a train lover.

The weekend before my wedding was spent in Sunny, hot, sweaty Bakersfield with my family and friends for a quick minute. My girlfriends threw a lovely shower filled with laughter.

My summer ended a month early with the most beautiful August wedding.
(No bias here)
I married the sweetest man and spent a busy 10 days in San Diego and a week in glorious, surprisingly sunny, Washington.

No comments: