Friday, March 01, 2013

Window Shopping @ Sephora

I walked over to Sephora with Oliver today to snoop around. I do not need any makeup. Seriously, I have three cardboard boxes full just sitting in the bedroom. I need to use what I've got. But I like to see what's new. So here's a few things I tested at Sephora that I would buy if I wasn't already a makeup hoarder (and if money were no object. Because this is crazy expensive)!

Tarte Cheek Stain in Awakening -- $30

Laura Mercier Stickgloss in Brown Sugar -- $22

Benefit 'They're Real' Mascara -- $23

Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray -- $29

Urban Decay Naked Skin Liquid Makeup -- $39




1 comment:

Allyson said...

I got They're Real and it is ah-maze-ing! I hardly ever go to Sephora anymore, even though I work in a mall with TWO Sephoras! It's a darn shame.