Thursday, January 20, 2011

Golden Globe Fashion Favorite


I actually watched the Golden Globes this year. I probably turn it on every year, but hardly ever pay attention. Ricky Gervais was pretty funny, so I watched and laughed along the way... and changed the channel to E! during acceptance speeches (because they're awkward! & because E! was live and NBC was not).

My favorite dresses were from Amber Riley and Emma Stone. Amber's reminded me of my wedding shoes! And Emma's dress is like a t-shirt dress done absolutely right. I just plain loved it! And I not-so-secretly wish I could have Claire Danes' blond hair.

My least favorite was Angelina Jolie's. And not even because I don't like her.


Colin Firth wins for my favorite male of the night. Simply because he makes nearly every woman swoon and think of Mr. Darcy. And I instantly added The King's Speech to our Netflix Queue.

Who were your faves? Do you even care? I'm surprised I did.

1 comment:

Britney said...

You know, I didn't watch the Golden Globes, but I would absolutely have to agree with you about Colin Firth. He does it to me every time.